2 cups flour
1/4 cup sugar
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup butter, softened and cut into pieces
2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 cup raisins
1/3 cup oats
3/4 cup milk
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Butter or line baking sheet.
3. Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking sodad and cinnamon.
4. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
5. Add raisins and oats and mix well.
6. Combine milk with dry mixture, mixing until dough begins to come together. Do not overknead.
7. On a floured surface, form dough into 1/3 inch rectangle and cut into triangles.
8. Bake for 12-14 minutes, until golden.