1 boneless pork chop
1 cup diced potatoes
1 bell pepper
1/4 cup milk
1. Dice pork chop into 1/4 in. chunks. In an omelet pan, saute pork in olive oil with Italian season and pepper until lightly browned. Set aside to cool.
2. In the same pan add 1/2 tbsp. olive oil and diced potatoes. Cook about 8-10 minutes, making sure to brown all sides.
3. Add bell pepper and caramelize lightly.
4. In a small mixing bowl, combine eggs, milk and 1/2 tsp black pepper. Beat well.
5. Add pork back to the pan, then add egg mixture. Cook about 5 minutes, until egg begins to become firm and then slide onto a plate. Flip into pan to cook other side, for about 5 more minutes.
6. Serve with cheese if desired.