1/2 lb. pasta
1 bunch swiss chard
8 red pearl onions
1 tsp chopped garlic
1 roma tomato
3/4 cup mushrooms
2/3 lb. Italian sausage
2 tbsp olive oil
1. Boil pasta for 6-8 minutes until al dente. Drain and set aside.
2. In a skillet cook Italian sausage until lightly browned and no longer pink.
3. Rinse vegetables. Chop swiss chard, mushrooms and tomatoes into 1/4 in. pieces
4. In a large sauce pan combine olive, garlic, swiss chard and mushrooms. Cook until swiss chard is wilted.
5. Add pasta, tomatoes and sausage. Toss well and continue cooking for 2-3 minutes.
6. Serve with grated mizithra cheese.