1 sweet potato
1 large red bell pepper
1 can black beans
1 cup uncooked white rice
1. Boil 1 cup uncooked rice in 2 cups water or use a rice cooker. Set aside
2. Peel and dice sweet potato. In a skillet, grill in olive oil, turning so sides brown evenly.
3. Dice onion and bell pepper. Add to skillet and caramelize, about 4-5 minutes.
4. Meanwhile dice mushrooms. Combine mushrooms and black beans with skillet ingredients, cooking for an additional 4-6 minutes, until warm throughout.
5. Serve vegetables over rice.