1 cup flour
1/4 tsp baking soda
2 tsp baking powder
2 tbsp brown sugar
1 tbsp canola oil
1/3 cup orange juice
1/2 cup water
1. Preheat a skillet to medium heat.
2. Combine dry ingredients and mix well.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together oil, orange juice, water and egg.
4. Add all at once to flour mixture. Stir until smooth.
5. Pour pancake batter onto skillet in 2-3 inch rounds. When bubbles begin to form in batter, flip pancake and cook for additional 1-3 minutes or until lightly brown.
6. Serve with butter and syrup as desired.