4 slices bread
2 tbsp milk
1 tsp vanilla
1 tbsp cinnamon
4 oz. cream cheese
3 tbsp blackberry jam
Steps1. In a shallow bowl or pan, beat eggs. Add milk, vanilla and cinnamon and mix well.
2. Soak bread through, on both sides.
3. On medium high heat, brown and turn over.
4. In a small bowl, heat cream cheese in microwave for 25 seconds.
5. Add jam to cream cheese and mix until well combined.
6. Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
7. Spread mixture over two slices of bread, then top with remaining two slices of bread to form two sandwiches.
8. Place french toast into baking pan and bake for 8 minutes.