1 spaghetti squash
12-15 cherry tomatoes
12-15 pearl onions
2/3 cup shelled edamame (frozen)
1/2 cup chopped broccoli
2 tsp garlic
4 tbsp terriyaki sauce
10 oz. firm tofu
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Cut spaghetti squash in half and remove seeds. Coat with butter.
3. Place spaghetti squash halves in a baking dish and cook for 45-50 minutes, or until soft. Using a fork, scrape squash out in strands. Set aside.
4. Cut cherry tomatoes in half.
5. In a skillet, combine 1 tbsp olive oil, 2 tbsp terriyaki sauce, broccoli, edamame, onions and tomatoes. Cook until broccoli and edamame become bright green and tender.
6. Add spaghetti squash, tofu and remaining 2 tbsp terriyaki sauce to pan and mix well. Cook for 4 minutes.