1 can diced tomatoes
1 cup cooked spaghetti squash
2 tbsp tomato paste
1 tbsp garlic
3 leaves sage
1/4 cup onions, diced
1/2 lb pasta
1. Boil pasta for until al dente, 7-9 minutes, and drain. Set aside.
2. In a food processor puree 1 can diced tomatoes and cooked spaghetti squash.
3. In a sauce pan over medium heat bring tomato squash mixture to a simmer. Add tomato paste, garlic, onions, sage and Italian herbs to taste and mix well.
4. Simmer over medium heat for 10 minutes. Then, remove sage leaves and mix in pasta.
5. Serve with Parmesan cheese.