1/2 can black beans
5 Chinese sausage links (lap cheong)
1 lb chow mein
1 bunch broccolini
4 stalks green onion
1 cup bean sprouts
2/3 cup chicken broth
1/3 cup terriyaki sauce
1. Thinly slice Chinese sausage and cook sausage over medium heat until it darkens and starts to crisp.
2. Start a pot of water to boil.
3. Chop broccolini into 1/2 inch pieces and dice green onion.
4. Add broccolini, green onion, black beans and bean sprouts to pan with Chinese sausage. Cover and cook for 8-10 minutes or until tender.
5. Add chicken broth and terriyaki sauce to pan and stir well. Allow to simmer and reduce.
6. When water has reached a rolling boil, add chow mein noodles. Cook for 3 minutes and then rinse and toss with soy sauce.
7. Fry chow mein noodles in 2-3 tbsp canola oil until crispy.
8. Combine chow mein noodles and Chinese sausage mixture, toss and serve.