2 chicken breasts
2 tbsp butter
1/4 cup chopped onion
1 1/2 cup arborio rice
1 cup wine
1/4 lemon juice
5 cups chicken stock
1. Cut chicken breasts into small strips and season with salt and pepper. Sauté in olive oil for 8-12 minutes or until no longer pink.
2. In same pan, melt butter. Add onion and rice and mix well.
3. Add wine and lemon juice and let reduce.
4. Add 1 cup of chicken stock and cook off. Continue adding chicken stock 1 cup at a time, letting it reduce each time before adding more.
5. When rice is at cooked it will have a bite but not be mushy and it should flow when scooped. Add additional lemon juice as needed.