1/4 cup milk
1 tbsp butter
1/4 red bell pepper
1/4 yellow onion
2-3 Chinese mushrooms
1-2 chicken breast tender, pre-cooked (leftovers work great)
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp roasted cumin
1 tsp ground coriander
1 tsp cilantro
1 tsp garlic salt
1. Beat milk and eggs well.
2. Dice chicken.
3. Cut bell pepper, onion, and mushroom into small chunks.
4. In a skillet, combine olive oil with bell pepper, onion and mushroom. Cook on medium heat until onions are translucent and grill marks begin to appear.
5. Add cumin, coriander, cilantro and garlic salt to pan. Toss and add chicken.
6. After 2-3 minutes, remove from pan and set aside.
7. Add butter to pan and pour egg. When egg begins to cook on edges, add chicken mixture.
8. Cover with a lid until egg is fully cooked. Then add cheese and let melt.
9. Serve topped with avocado slices.