4 slices Texas toast
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp honey
1 tsp cinnamon
2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
1/2 cup whipping cream
4 tbsp blackberry jam
Fruit, for topping
1. In a shallow baking dish, combine eggs, vanilla, honey, cinnamon and 2 tbsp whipping cream. Mix well.
2. Drench one slice of bread at a time in the egg mixture.
3. Heat a griddle to medium heat, and cook french toast slices until golden brown, flipping once.
4. In a mixing bowl, beat 1/2 cup whipping cream until it begins to stiffen. Fold in blackberry jam.
5. Serve french toast slices topped with blackberry cream and fruit if you desire.