Ingredients2 tbsp olive oil
1/2 white onion
1 red bell pepper
1 portabella mushroom
2 cup arugula
1 tbsp Italian seasoning
1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese (other crumbled soft cheeses can be substituted)
1. Wash arugula and set aside to drain.
2. Julienne cut onion, bell pepper and portabella mushroom.
3. In a skillet, heat olive oil and add onions. Sauté for about 4 minutes, or until onions begin to turn translucent.
4. Add bell pepper, mushroom and Italian seasoning. Toss and sauté until vegetables are slightly browned.
5. Plate arugula, topping with sautéed vegetables. Add about 1/4 cup blue cheese, more or less as desired.