1 1/2 cups flour
2/8 cup dark brown sugar
1/3 cup chocolate chips
2 tsp baking powder
3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
1/2 stick butter
4 tbsp powdered sugar
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1. Wash strawberries. Cut into quarters and place into a bowl.
2. Dust with 2 tbsp powdered sugar. Set strawberries aside.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
4. Dice butter into small chunks.
5. In a large bowl combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, chocolate chips and butter. Mix well.
6. Slowly add 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream, 1/4 cup at a time. Using hands, knead together until ingredients form a moist dough.
7. Form and drop dough into 8 rough balls on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
8. Bake for 18 minutes, or until golden.
9. While biscuits are baking, pour 1 cup heavy whipping cream into a glass bowl. Beat until it begins to thicken.
10. Add 2 tbsp powdered sugar and continue beating until stiff peaks form. Do not overbeat.
11. Once biscuits have baked, let cool for 5 minutes.
12. To serve, slice biscuit, top with 2 tbsp whipped cream, then 2 tbsp strawberries, and finish with a dollop of whipped cream.