1 jar lemon curd
6 oz heavy whipping cream
6 miniature graham cracker pie crusts
8 oz fresh blueberries
1. Beat heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks begin to form.
2. Fold in 1/2 jar (about 4-5 oz) lemon curd into whipped cream.
3. Spread 1-2 tbsp lemon curd on each pie crust.
4. Top with whipped cream, evenly distributing it amongst the tarts.
5. Arrange blueberries on top of each tart, pressing each carefully into the cream.
** To make this into a blueberry lemon cream pie, use 1 regular graham cracker pie crust. Spread lemon curd onto bottom before adding whipping cream.