12 no boil lasagna noodles
1 can tomatoes, stewed or diced
1/2 cup diced onions
1 cup spinach
4 oz sausage
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 tbsp oregano
1 tbsp garlic
1. Cook sausage in a pan, set aside to cool.
2. Boil lasagna noodles, 2 at a time, for 4-5 minutes, until slightly tender. Lay wax paper on a cookie sheet, and place noodles to cool on cookie sheet, so they aren't touching. Another layer of wax paper may be needed.
3. In a bowl crumble sausage into small pieces. Add egg, spinach, onions, garlic and oregano and mix well.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Oil a large baking dish.
5. Place a couple spoonfuls of mixture in a lasagna noodle and roll. Place in baking dish.
6. Once all cannelloni are filled and in dish, brush olive oil over them to keep them from sticking together.
7. Bake for 30 minutes.