1 bell pepper
5 green onions
2 cups bean sprouts
1.5 lbs steak for stir fry (most grocery stores have this)
2 lbs chow mein noodles
1. Cook steak in soy sauce and garlic in a large pan, until done.
2. Chop bell pepper, tomato and green onions. Add to beef and cook. Add in bean sprouts. Turn to low heat.
3. Boil water in a large stock pot and once at a high boil, add in noodles. Cook for 3 minutes.
4. Drain and rinse with cold water. Toss in soy sauce.
5. In a large frying pan, add oil and spread noodles in an even layer (this may need to be done in batches depending on the size of the pan). Cook until crispy and turn over. Cook until crispy (more oil may need to be added).
6. Serve noodles topped with beef and vegetables. Add more soy sauce to desired taste.