2/3 cup ricotta cheese
2 tbsp sugar
2 meyer lemons
1/4 cup flour
1/2 cup milk
4 tsp baking powder
Strawberries, bananas or other fruit for topping
1. In a mixing bowl, combine eggs, ricotta cheese and milk and mix well.
2. Juice and zest meyer lemons. Stir into mixture.
3. Add ricotta cheese and mix well.
4. Add sugar, flour and baking powder.
5. Heat a griddle pan, and lightly butter. When warm, drop spoonfuls and turn when bubbles pop and remain on pancake. **Keep pancakes small and be careful, as they tend to stick.
6. Serve topped with fruit and powdered sugar.