3 tbsp flour
2 tbsp butter
2 cups milk
1 box lasagna noodles
1 cup ricotta cheese
1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
1 cup chopped spinach
1 cup chopped artichoke hearts
1/2 cup sliced pear tomatoes
1. Begin by making bechamel sauce. Heat 2 cups of milk in a sauce pan. In a separate pan melt 2 tbsp butter and mix in 3 tbsp flour to make a thick paste. Slowly mix in milk with flour mixture. Let it come to a boil and thicken. Set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. In a bowl mix egg, ricotta cheese and spinach until well blended.
4. Oil a loaf pan. On bottom spread a thin layer of bechamel sauce.
5. Place 1 lasagna noodle on bottom of plan. Spread a thin layer of ricotta cheese mixture. Layer some artichoke hearts and pear tomatoes. Then spread mozzarella cheese and bechamel sauce.
6. Repeat layering until pan is full. Make sure to have a heavy layer of mozzarella cheese and sauce on the top layer.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes.