1 Boneless Pork Chop
4 oz Tofu
2 heads Baby Bok Choy
1/4 cup Yellow Onion, chopped
2 Green Onions, chopped
1 1/2 tbsp Garlic
1 tbsp Butter
3 tbsp Soy Sauce
4 cups Steamed Rice
1. Cut Tofu into small pieces. Set aside.
2. Cut pork chop into small pieces and season with lemon pepper. Cook in butter.
3. Once pork is cooked, add soy sauce and mix.
4. To same pan add onions, bok choy and garlic. If desired add more soy sauce to flavor.
5. Once onions are translucent and bok choy is wilted, add tofu.
6. Serve over steamed rice.