1 tsp Garlic
2 tbsp Butter
1 tsp Chives
2 tsp Wasabi (prepared japanese horseradish)
1 cup Green Beans
3.5 oz Tofu
4 oz Salmon Fillet
1. Season salmon with salt and pepper, and cook in olive oil until slightly crisp. Set aside.
2. Boil a pan of water and cook green beans for 6 minutes, or to desired tenderness.
3. Drain green beans and set aside.
4. In a pan, melt butter, and mix in chives, wasabi and garlic.
5. Warm tofu in the sauce.
6. Combine green beans and salmon in a bowl. Top with tofu and wasabi butter.