2 Chicken Breast Tenders
3/4 cup Onions, chopped
1 tbsp Crushed Garlic
8 tbsp Soy Sauce
3 cups Rice, cooked
Canola or Vegetable Oil
1. Cut up chicken breast tenders.
2. Cook with butter, crushed garlic, and 3 tbsp soy sauce until done.
3. Lower heat and add onions. Cook until onions are soft. Remove from pan.
4. Add some more butter to pan. Mix egg with a little water and scramble. Remove from pan.
5. Add more oil and remaining soy sauce to pan. Add rice and fry until crispy.
6. Add eggs and chicken back into rice, mixing until warm throughout.